After a 4-year hiatus, six of my college girlfriends and I are getting together for a LONG OVERDUE weekend reunion. The last time we were together, I was pregnant with Mason. I can't wait to see each and every one of them....to catch up on each other's lives, reminisce about "the good old days", and laugh until my gut hurts. Here are "then" pictures of the 7 of us. Stay tuned for a "now" picture after the weekend.
Delta Gamma House, homecoming 1996
(L to R): me, Ronette (Korman) Simcox; Jill (Trask) Raleigh; Megan (Cox) Simmons; Nici (Vance) Wanek; Shawn (Jackson) Swift
The Rhino (our favorite Missoula bar back in the day), 1996
Shawn, Megan, Nici, me, Ronette, Jill
Vegas, 1998
Megan, Amy Eagle, me, Jill, Nici, Shawn, Ronette

Cannon Beach, OR, 2004
Shawn, Nici, Amy, Ronette, Jill, Megan, me
(and Talulah, Amy's adorable snoring bulldog)
4 comments:
oh, so cute. I'm totally going to steal your idea and your pictures after our weekend. we look cute, nice job picking good photos...there could've been some scary ones!
Have a fun weekend....will be great to see the most recent photos of the doplers
Nice job Dob! And what a great weekend to add to our history of gatherings!
Hi Deb,
What a great addition to your blog!! The pictures are so good, going back to l998. But, where did you guys go on this last get-together? Or maybe you are on it now! Keep me posted. Love, Mom
Post a Comment