July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Aiden!!!

Yet another birthday is upon us...Aiden turned 6 today! And what an amazing 6-year-old he is...kind, patient, easy-going, smart, funny, and so so so loving. You are a very special young man, and the world is a better place with you in it. Happy birthday...I love you!

1 year old Aiden


6 year old Aiden

Riding his new bike

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Aiden.....very cool new red bike!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! We love you!

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures and the comments about your beautiful, smart children. I am so glad I will be seeing them in a few days, instead of a few months or a year. They grow up so fast. Aiden, I love your new Bike. Love, Grandma Hines

Anonymous said...

Aiden you are growing up so fast i cant believe it! i remember when you were one you loved to play in the rocks outside downstairs at the cabin. well happy birthday big boy and i hope it is the best yet!!!
Cierra