November 6, 2007

What's for Dinner? Some color!!!

Last week, Jill set forth a challenge to come up with a colorful, delicious meal. Let me tell you, this assignment was hard - this time of year is riddled with beige foods...potatoes, roast turkey, gravy, casseroles, etc. After racking my brains for a couple of days, I landed on chicken and pork fajitas. We smothered our fajitas in sauteed red & yellow peppers, bright green guacamole, and fiery red salsa, and a side citrus-y kiwi to rounded off the meal. Muy caliente!



5 comments:

Jill said...

oh, yum! I want to come over for dinner. that looks delicious.

the pressure is on!

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kola Family said...

Thanks! We're using the leftovers to make nachos. :-)

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This really looks delicious! I have never made them. hint hint!!Mom